When the boundaries between design and science blur, we can learn to harness biology to create products, processes and environments in harmony with the natural world.
How do we facilitate systemic change in our approach to nature through research, experiment and design? How do we create products, processes and environments that are truly circular? How do we enter the symbiocene?
- Ruben Baart | Editor-in-Chief at Next Nature
- Emma van der Leest | Biodesigner & founder BlueCity Lab
- Bob Hendrikx | Inventor, biodesigner & architect
- Jacqueline Vaessen | Chairman mission team of KIA-CE and Topsector Chemistry
- Ed de Jong | Vice president of development at Avantium Technologies
- Beer Holthuis | Product designer at Plantics
- Lauren Raaijmakers | Artist
- Noëlle Ingeveldt & Juriaan van Berkel | Designers Berkveldt
- Location: Fifth, The Stage (NRE Terrain, Gasfabriek 5, Eindhoven)
- Time schedule:
09:00 | Doors open
09:30 | Start DDW Talk
11:30 | Stay for coffee, tea and a light lunch at Fifth
12:30 | End program
- Language: English
For more info on the program and how to register, click on the button below.
Text & source: www.ddw.nl
Photo credit: Nick Bookelaar
BNO, the Association of Dutch Designers, is the largest community of designers and design agencies in the Netherlands. We offer expert legal and business advice, provide an extensive professional network, organize inspiring workshops and events, lobby on behalf of our industry, publish Dd (Dutch designers News, Magazine and Yearbook), and so much more.